Mindy Kaling Is Just Fine With Her ELLE Cover, Thank You
- Mindy Kaling is on the cover of the February issue of ELLE, as are three other, skinnier, actresses. Kaling is not showing as much skin or as much of her body in general on her cover of ELLE, in comparison to the three other actresses’ covers. Some people have found this objectionable. So now, Mindy Kaling has responded to complaints that her normal-woman-sized body was covered up on the cover up ELLE with the most Mindy Kaling-est reply ever. [ET Online]
- Sophia Bush called her brief marriage to “One Tree Hill” costar Chad Michael Murray “two stupid kids who had no business being in a relationship in the first place” and made reference to them “hating” each other, yet having to deal with it because they still worked together. Sheesh. [US Weekly]
- The whole family from “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” were in a bad car crash on Monday night, and all suffered multiple, but minor, injuries. Eek! Get well soon. [TMZ]
- Lily Tomlin married her girlfriend of 42 years, Jane Wagner, on New Year’s Eve. Congratulations! [People]
- 58-year-old billionaire magician David Copperfield is engaged to a stunningly gorgeous 28-year-old French model named Chloe Gosselin. Together they have a three-year-old daughter named Sky. Mazel tov, I guess? I feel weird about the fact that he was already 30 when his wife was born. [HELLO! Magazine]
- Jake Gyllenhaal and his girlfriend of six months, Sports Illustrated model Alyssa Miller, are dunzo. [US Weekly]
- A definitive ranking of the best “Real World” cast members ever. [The Wire]
- Prince William began his first day of class at Cambridge today dressed in a suit, as you do. [TODAY]
- Former Miss Venezuela Monica Spear, 29, and her husband, Thomas Berry, were shot dead in their car in Venezuela in what police suspect was a robbery gone wrong. They are survived by a five-year-old daughter. [BBC]
- How to tell if a Canadian is mad at you. [The Toast]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.