- “Big Bang Theory” actress Kaley Cuoco married her boyfriend of six months, Ryan Sweeting, on New Year’s Eve. The bride wore pink tulle and the wedding had a fire and ice theme. More adorable pics at the link! [E! Online]
- Shia LaBeouf, who apologized to the graphic novelist Daniel Clowes for plagiarizing his work by plagiarizing other apologies, has a new form of mea culpa. SKYWRITING! LaBeouf hired someone to write “I AM SORRY DANIEL CLOWES” across the sky over Los Angeles. Only problem is that Clowes apparently lives in the Bay Area. Oh Shia. [Guardian]
- Olivia Palermo, otherwise useless socialite type who I only care about because her outfits are always on point, is engaged to that hot boyfriend of hers, Johannes Huebl. May their union be filled with many more envious vacations to St. Bart’s! [E! Online]
- Stevie Nicks dedicated “Landslide” to Katy Perry and John Mayer at a recent concert, so I think it’s time that everyone close to Stevie plan a not-cool friendship intervention. [NY Post]
- Our fave celeb couple, Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult spent New Year’s Eve together YAYYYYY FOR TRUE LOVE. [Perez Hilton]
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan’s daughter Everly favorite nap time crooner is Drake. Hey, me too! [People]
- “Survivor”‘s Rob and Amber Mariano are expecting their fourth child. Congrats! [Us Weekly]
- And, for once, Beyonce is just like us! She dances to Beyonce too!