Ex-Vikings Player Chris Kluwe Claims He Was Released From Team For Speaking Out About Gay Rights
- Ex-Minnesota Vikings player Chris Kluwe has a bombshell piece on the sports blog Deadspin today about how he believes he was released from the team because he speaks out on behalf of gay rights. It’s extremely damaging to members of the Vikings’ management and ends with this inspiring comment: ” Never be afraid to do what’s right. If no one ever says anything, nothing ever changes.” [Deadspin]
- Miley Cyrus said alleged comments she made about Beyoncé’s body and career — including “As Beyonce grows in motherhood and all the crap it does to your body, it will create a vacuum for fresh young faces to rise up” — in the UK’s Daily Mail are completely made up. [Daily Mail UK]
- How to avoid “Sherlock” spoilers! [The Wire]
- “Top Chef” judge Tabitha Simmons is the new mama to a baby girl named Dahlia Abrams, who was born on December 29. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- Does “The Wolf Of Wall Street” have a homophobia problem? [Salon]
- “Once Upon A Time” actress Jamie Chung and “How To Make It In America” actor Bryan Greenberg are engaged. Congrats! [US Weekly]
- Is Valley Girl-speak, like, totally, like, a myth? [New York Times]
- And last but not least, Prince William took a selfie on Christmas Day with some random girl:
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.