Vanessa Carlton Got Married This Weekend — By Stevie Nicks!
- Vanessa Carlton and John McCauley from the band Deer Tick got married this weekend — and Stevie Nicks officiated! Vanessa and Stevie are longtime friends, so she acted an a wedding officiant. Ami is so jealous she can’t even speak. [E! Online]
- “Good Morning America” anchor Robin Roberts publicly came out of the closet this weekend by announcing on Facebook that she has a girlfriend. In a post reflecting on the past year, during which she had a bone marrow transplant, Robin thanked her friends and family and her partner, Amber. The couple have been together for 10 years. [Huffington Post]
- Carly Rae Jepsen is headed to Broadway as the lead role in “Cinderella.” Just keep Justin Bieber out of “Newsies,” OK? [New York Times]
- Zac Efron got his six months sobriety chip! [US Weekly]
- Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor will lead the countdown to the balldrop in Times Square on New Year’s Eve. [New York Times]
- Gwen Stefani coordinated ski outfits with her kids’ nanny, as you do. [Daily Mail UK]
- Patrick Swayze’s widow, dancer and actress Lisa Niemi, is engaged to jeweler Albert DePrisco. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- “All My Children” actor Aiden Turner has been charged with four counts of domestic violence against his girlfriend. [TMZ]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
[Image via Twitter]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.