Vanessa Carlton Got Married This Weekend — By Stevie Nicks!
- Vanessa Carlton and John McCauley from the band Deer Tick got married this weekend — and Stevie Nicks officiated! Vanessa and Stevie are longtime friends, so she acted an a wedding officiant. Ami is so jealous she can’t even speak. [E! Online]
- “Good Morning America” anchor Robin Roberts publicly came out of the closet this weekend by announcing on Facebook that she has a girlfriend. In a post reflecting on the past year, during which she had a bone marrow transplant, Robin thanked her friends and family and her partner, Amber. The couple have been together for 10 years. [Huffington Post]
- Carly Rae Jepsen is headed to Broadway as the lead role in “Cinderella.” Just keep Justin Bieber out of “Newsies,” OK? [New York Times]
- Zac Efron got his six months sobriety chip! [US Weekly]
- Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor will lead the countdown to the balldrop in Times Square on New Year’s Eve. [New York Times]
- Gwen Stefani coordinated ski outfits with her kids’ nanny, as you do. [Daily Mail UK]
- Patrick Swayze’s widow, dancer and actress Lisa Niemi, is engaged to jeweler Albert DePrisco. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- “All My Children” actor Aiden Turner has been charged with four counts of domestic violence against his girlfriend. [TMZ]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
[Image via Twitter]