Lily Allen Calls Fellow Pop Stars “Botoxed Idiots”
- Lily Allen isn’t one to mince words! In her new UK Esquire profile, Lily talks about growing up during the glory years of Britpop and how she was “a bit disappointed when I arrived and it was a bunch of sterile fucking Botoxed idiots that stank of desperation.” Well, that’s gonna make the Grammys a little awkward. [Esquire UK]
- Shia LaBeouf: still plagiarizing shit. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Is there any truth to Hole reunion rumors? [Rolling Stone]
- Mark your calendars! “The Bachelor” is back on January 5th and Juan Pablo with his shirt off is exactly what this long, cold winter needs. (But why do so many of these women list Dr. Seuss as their favorite author?) [Entertainment Weekly]
- Beyoncé is being criticized for using audio from the 1986 space shuttle Challenger crash in her song “XO.” The shuttle exploded a minute after liftoff, killing all seven passengers. [TIME]
- Tony Parker was photographed with an anti-Semitic comedian making a “reverse Nazi salute.” Oof. [Jewcy]
- NBA player Dwayne Wade has opened up about a third child he fathered while split up with his now-fiancee Gabrielle Union. [People]
- Here is everything you could possibly want to know about the past year in Us Weekly covers. [The Hairpin]
- Oh, just Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez chatting on Facetime with their friend Demi Lovato. [BuzzFeed]
- Also, a little eight-year-old girl named Laney Brown died from leukemia just days after she got to Facetime with Taylor on December 20. [Gossip Cop]
- Justin Bieber’s thuggish security guards are, well, acting like thugs. [TMZ]
- Tim Tebow has joined ESPN as an analyst for Southeastern Conference Football. [US Weekly]
[Image via Esquire UK]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.