Report: Selena Gomez Allegedly Suffering From Lupus
- Rumors are circulating that Selena Gomez allegedly suffers from Lupus, an autoimmune disease. Sel recently canceled her tour, supposedly due to a flareup. A “friend” told Hollywood Life that she has tried to keep the illness private … which I guess isn’t the case anymore. [Popdust, HollywoodLife]
- Noted hater Kanye West vowed to take a six-month break from “negativity.” Bloggers will have to find something else wo write about! [In Touch Weekly]
- My new hero Anne Hathaway left a bag of dog shit on a paparazzo’s car. [BuzzFeed]
- Miley Cyrus warned her Instagram followers that pit bulls are actually gentle animals and shouldn’t be killed with this statement: “True racism in the dog world — by humans.” She’s not wrong about pit bulls but … oh Miley. Please just stop talking about racism, okay? [Instagram]
- Jen Arnold from the reality show “The Little Couple” has started chemotherapy. [People]
- An Alabama lawmaker intends to introduce a symbolic resolution in support of top “Duck Dynasty” homophobe, Phil Robertson. Oh, for fuck’s sake, people. [The Wrap]
- REJECTED! Jay Z, Kristen Stewart and Robert Downey Jr. all supposedly turned down offers from Barbara Walters to be part of her “Most Fascinating People” list. [Mediaite]
- Is Gabourey Sidibe’s character Queenie on “American Horror Story: Coven” the worst Black character on TV right now? [Madame Noire]
- Australia is now using Twitter to alert beachgoers of nearby sharks. How extremely useful for people who go to the beach and stay on Twitter all day. [The Verge]
[Image via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.