Gabrielle Union & Dwayne Wade Are Engaged!
- Gabrielle Union and NBA player Dwayne Wade are engaged! He proposed on Saturday with an absolute whopper of a 8.5-carat diamond ring. Congratulations! [US Weekly]
- Kate Winslet named her newborn son Bear. Hmmm. Maybe she’s a Bear Grylls fan? [People]
- Rachel Zoe gave birth to a second little boy with husband Rodger Berman. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- Steve Martin apologized on Twitter over the weekend for a joke he made about African-Americans and spelling. [Daily Mail UK]
- Alexa Chung hopes she’ll be able to get her clothing line off the ground in 2014. Yes, please! [Refinery29]
- Following the bigoted comments made by reality show star Phil Robertson, Cracker Barrel restaurants took “Duck Dynasty” products off their store shelves — only to return them two days later after customers complained. [The Wrap, TMZ]
- A petition is circulating to rename the California street where Paul Walker died in a November car crash after the “Fast & The Furious” star. [TMZ]
- A “Breaking Bad”/Godzilla mashup? Why not. [MTV News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.