Judge Overturns Utah’s Ban On Gay Marriage
Abbreviated Lady News today! Back to your regularly scheduled Lady News on Monday. Have a fab weekend!
- A U.S. District Court Judge has struck down Utah’s ban on same-sex marriage, saying it violates the U.S. Constitution’s equal protection guarantee. [Gay Salt Lake]
- An open letter to white feminists on prisons, borders, safety and privilege. [AlterNet]
- You should definitely take the time to read through the #FreeMarisa hashtag on Twitter right now, which is advocating for the release of Marisa Alexander, who was sentenced to 20 years in prison for firing a warning shot to scare off her abusive husband. [Twitter]
- Fact: Black women are twice as likely as white women to die from breast cancer — this New York Times article examines why that racial disparity exists and what’s being done about it. [NY Times]
- On cynicism, calling out, and creating movements that don’t leave people behind. [Feministing]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.