Still on the hunt for a last-minute gift for that hard-to-buy-for lady in your life? Not sure what to ask for yourself? Don’t worry, The Frisky staff is here to help! We’ll be compiling our Christmas lists (along with some pertinent stats) to help you get inspired. Or just take a voyeuristic peek into our deepest consumerist desires. Either way.
Zodiac Sign: Virgo, baby
Favorite Book: The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Signature Drink: Pear vodka and club soda with a splash of cranberry juice
Primary Interests: Country music, TV, cozy socks, kicking ass and taking names at Scrabble, hazelnut coffee, fierce shoes and reading The Frisky, obvi.
What I Really Want:
1. Leopard-Print Tea Set: I’m kind of obsessed with tea, and this animal print set is equal amounts of chic and trendy without being too “grandma.” Next time I have my mom over, I can serve her tea like I imagine they do at Kensington Palace. [Pieces Range from $3.99-$9.99, Home Goods]
2. Sonia Kashuk Body Butter In Purple Seductia: My skin is hella dry this time of year, so I was thrilled to hear that Sonia Kashuk now has a line of bath and body products at Target. I’m craving some hydration, and this dish of thick body butter is easy on the pursestrings, so count me in. [$10.99, Target]
3. Coach Long Legacy Puffer Jacket In Black: Now that I’m working in NYC again, I’m going to need a jacket that’s as warm as it is trendy. I got a new peacoat this year, but can’t fit bulky, winter sweaters under it (womp womp). This jacket has an amazing raccoon fur collar (sorry, animal lovers, but it’s gorg), and sweater room to spare. I need it in my closet now. [$598, Coach]
4. Tona Lama Women’s Navajo Americana Western Boots: I’m going to Nashville in April A) for my friend Nicole’s bachelorette party and B) to visit our girl, Winona! Naturally, I need some cowgirl boots that are cute enough to pair with sundresses, but badass enough that I’ll blend in with the OGs of country music. I love these because they’re classic, but have a subtle pink and white embroidery that make them unique. [$159.99, Boot Barn]
5. Nokia Lumia 1020: My camera is a piece of crap, and I’m almost due for a new phone, so this bad boy is on my wish list. The photo capabilities are pro-status with a 41-megapixel camera sensor. In other words, my Instagram pics would get a serious upgrade. [$199.00, Microsoft Store]
6. Luke Bryan: I’m sure his wife won’t mind sharing. Okay, fine. If I can’t have Luke himself, I’d gladly take a couple of tickets to his That’s My Kind Of Night tour, since he’ll be in the Big Apple this January. I’d watch him shake it for me All. Night. Long. [$106.50, Ticketmaster]
7. David Yurman Albion Ring With Morganite and Diamonds In Gold: Okay, so this is obviously a stretch, but in a dream world where Santa has no spending limit, how AMAZING is this ring? [$3,850, David Yurman]