Report: Robin Wright & Ben Foster Are Engaged!
- “House of Cards” star Robin Wright is reportedly engaged to Ben Foster, according to the gossips over at Life & Style. Mazel tov! And hope for reverse May-December romances everywhere! [Life & Style]
- Olympic gold medalist figure skater Brian Boitano came out of the closet as gay today. Boitano has joined other LGBTQ athletes in appointments by President Obama to represent the United States in the 2014 Sochi Olympics in Russia, where the government is cracking down on homosexuality. [Talking Points Memo]
- An oral history of Donna losing her virginity on “Beverly Hills, 90210.” [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Oh no! Sharon Needles and Alaska Thunderfuck from “RuPaul’s Drag Race” have split after four years. [US Weekly]
- Katie Couric’s daytime talk show “Katie” is dunzo. [New York Times]
- “Teen Mom” star Amber Portwood will appear on “Dr. Phil” tomorrow and discuss her drug addiction, domestic violence arrests and 17 months in prison. Amber said every time that MTV filmed “Teen Mom,” she was high. [US Weekly]
- On “Duck Dynasty,” Paula Deen, and the hypocrisy of TV’s red state obsession. [Flavorwire]
- The series finale for “How I Met Your Mother” will be an hour long and air March 31. [Zap2It]
- On the 19 best Black films of 2013. [Uptown Magazine]
- Here’s a piece by our Dating Don’ts author Megan Reynolds about shopping for crap she doesn’t need but think she “deserves.” [The Billfold]
- Behind every awesome career is an even more awesome mentor. But how do you get one? [Teen Vogue]
- Cops shut down ex-“Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” star Adrienne Maloof’s Christmas party for getting too rowdy. [TMZ]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.