“Fifty Shades” Star Jamie Dornan & Wife Welcome A Baby Girl [Update]
- “Fifty Shades Of Grey” star Jamie Dornan is a new daddy! His wife Amelia Warner recently gave birth to
a baby boybaby girl. [Update: People has confirmed the couple welcomes a baby girl, not a boy.] Mazel tov! [US Weekly, People]
- Skeleton Crew, the band Beyoncé lost to as a child performer on “Star Search,” are genuinely thrilled to be mentioned in the song “***Flawless” on her new album. I guess they’re still a band and still making music? [TMZ]
- Brace yourself: Crazy Charlie Sheen chopped up a wedding memento from his nuptials to ex-wife Denise Richards and posted them on Twitter. Why? Supposedly because he’s angry about not being invited to celebrate Christmas with their children. Hmm, wonder why that could be. [US Weekly]
- These three comediennes are allegedly the finalists in the search to find a Black woman to be added to the cast of “Saturday Night Live.” [Gothamist]
- Actress Laverne Cox from “Orange Is The New Black” is working on a documentary called “Free CeCe” about a trans woman of color who is currently in prison after defending herself and her friends from a physical attack. [Persephone Magazine]
- Celebrating the year in Kanye West. [NYMag.com]
- Prince William and Kate Middleton’s $400,000 Bentley is bulletproof, features TV, wi-fi, and a champagne cooler (of course). [E! Online]
- Justin Timberlake helped a guy propose at one of his concerts in Louisville. [People]
- Tinley Park, Illinois, won’t allow the camera crew for “16 & Pregnant” to film in any of their city buildings, including their high school. [Chicago Tribune]
- Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio says she’s “a little bit” of a feminist. [Los Angeles Times]
- You know you want to read author Mary Gaitskill’s interview with Kim Gordon from Sonic Youth. [Interview Magazine]
[Image via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.