Still on the hunt for a last-minute gift for that hard-to-buy-for lady in your life? Not sure what to ask for yourself? Don’t worry, The Frisky staff is here to help! We’ll be compiling our Christmas lists (along with some pertinent stats) to help you get inspired. Or just take a voyeuristic peek into our deepest consumerist desires. Either way.
Age: Old enough, but barely
Zodiac Sign: Taurus/Gemini cusp
Favorite Movie: “Natural Born Killers”
Signature Drink: All the wine
Primary Interests: Cats, hibernation, fine dining, vain pursuits, books on books on books, heated intellectual and existential discourse, sedatives
What I Really Want:
1. Kiki de Montparnasse leather lace back bustier. I am OBSESSED with this leather bustier and it is entirely possible that I will be unable to go on living without it. You hear that? I COULD DIE. DIE!!!!! [$750, Barneys New York]
2. Hunter rain boots. I really, really need to invest in a solid weatherproof boot for this winter. Unfortunately, all weatherproof boots seem to have one thing in common: they are HIDEOUS. Those Sorel boots that everyone who isn’t a picky asshole loves? Not for me. I hunted down this short (for me, ’cause I’m short) Chelsea boot-inspired pair by Hunter (ha ha) and they’re purrrrrrfect. Now I just need someone to buy them for me. Anyone? Please? [$125, Zappos]
3. Ragdoll kitten. You can never have too many cats, right? I am dying for one of these huge, beautiful, blue-eyed babies, but I am forbidden from having pets in my apartment complex. Sigh. A girl can dream.
4. Chloé shoulder bag. Here is another thing that I feel very strongly that I will die without. Obviously I need help, but if I have to pay for inpatient psychotherapy, how will I ever afford $1,495 purses? [$1,495, Net-a-porter]
5. Satomi Kawakita emerald ring. Because it’s tiny, and delicate, and perfect, and emerald is my birthstone. Also, reasonably affordable! [$220, Catbird]