Still on the hunt for a last-minute gift for that hard-to-buy-for lady in your life? Not sure what to ask for yourself? Don’t worry, The Frisky staff is here to help! We’ll be compiling our Christmas lists (along with some pertinent stats) to help you get inspired. Or just take a voyeuristic peek into our deepest consumerist desires. Either way. First up is Winona!
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Favorite Movie: “The Sandlot”
Signature Drink: Bellini (or anything with Prosecco, really)
Primary Interests: Travel, fashion, cooking, country music, Connie Britton, existential crises.
What I Really Want:
1. Galaxy print wool scarf. I know the galaxy print thing was supposed to be a passing trend, but as a space geek I will never get tired of it, and I love the rich, colorful image (taken by the Hubble Telescope!) on this cozy scarf. [$65, Etsy]
2. Pistol Annies, Hell On Heels (Vinyl). We finally got our record player up and working again and now I’m dying to listen to “Boys From The South” on vinyl. [$20, Amazon]
3. Southwest Airlines Gift Card. To fly back to Oregon to see my fam! And also maybe Maine to eat a lobster roll. Would you believe I’ve gone my whole life and never had a lobster roll? [Southwest]
4. Urban Decay’s “Naked” Palette. Simplifying my makeup routine means I’ve put aside many of my beloved neon glitter eyeshadows and embraced — sigh — a more neutral palette. This is the holy grail of neutral palettes, so I figure I probably need it. [$27, Urban Decay]
5. Union Jack Couch. This couch is my soulmate (sofamate? sorrryyyy) and I know we are destined to be together. Someday, someday. [$772, All Modern]