Taye Diggs And Idina Menzel Are Dunzo
- Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel announced in a statement they are separating after 10 years of marriage. The couple has “jointly decided to separate this time,” it reads. “Their primary focus and concern is for their son,” Walker, who is four. The couple met during the ’90s while appearing together in the Broadway musical “Rent.” [People]
- The world is getting another Federline child! Britney Spears’ ex-husband Kevin Federline is expecting his sixth child — his second with new wife Victoria Prince. [US Weekly]
- Chelsea Handler could take up a 10-week Las Vegas residency during the weeks that she’s not filming “Chelsea Lately.” [Perez Hilton]
- Uh oh. Jenelle Evans from “Teen Mom 2″ is pregnant again. Jenelle currently doesn’t have custody of her four-year-old son, Jace. [In Touch Weekly]
- Jonah Hill is likely to star as the lead in a remake of “Bright Lights, Big City,” about New York City in the ’80s, based on the Jay McInerney novel. [Page Six]
- Jason Segel is set to star as the late Infinite Jest author David Foster Wallace in a biopic on the Sundance channel. [The Awl]
- Kelly Clarkson will guest star on an episode of “Nashville” as herself on January 15. LOVE. [Entertainment Weekly]
- I know you were worried about what happened to Amanda Bynes’ pet dog. Here’s a happy ending: Sherbert, the pup Bynes soaked in gasoline during her breakdown in July, has found a safe new home with family friends. [TMZ]
- Susan Sarandon gets stoned at all the big Hollywood events — just not the Oscars. [Huffington Post]
- Six ways to ruin everyone’s lives with karaoke. [Village Voice]
- The daughter of Jane Birkin and James Bond composer John Barry, 46-year-old Kate Barry, was found dead outside her Paris apartment. [Telegraph UK]
- Dita Von Teese isn’t impressed by Miley’s twerking. [Page Six]
- Meet the filmmakers Pat Ivers and Emily Armstrong who filmed New York City punk clubs in the late ’79s. [Rookie Mag]
[Image via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.