General Motors Appoints Mary Barra As First-Ever Female CEO
- Mary Barra has become the first-ever female CEO and chairman in the history of General Motors. [Cosmopolitan, Forbes]
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand is urging Congress to vote on the military spending bill, which includes proposals to update how sexual assaults within the armed forces are prosecuted, before the end of the year. [Washington Post]
- A Florida teen has been sentenced to 25 years in prison for the attempted murder of a transgender woman. [LGBTQ Nation]
- Here’s how the late Nelson Mandela helped bring reproductive rights to South Africa. [The Nation]
- Two transgender women in Ohio have been killed in the past week, the third trans woman in the state to have been killed in an apparent hate crime. [LGBTQ Nation]
- How to talk to Republican Congressmen: a guide for women. [Slate]
- On why the sexual assault of Black girls is not a joke. [xoJane]
- Survivors of sex trafficking call on the United Nations to respond to their concerns. [Equality Now]
- How immigration reform and the International Violence Against Women Act can save the lives of millions of women. [The Daily Beast]
- The head of PIP, a French company which made breast implants with industrial-grade silicone instead of medical grade silicone and put women’s health at risk, has been sentenced to four years in prison for aggravated fraud. [Guardian UK]
- “Sound Of Music” actress Eleanor Parker, who played the baroness, died at 91. [Jezebel]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.