Most Americans Don’t Know What The HPV Vaccine Does
- … other than turn the adolescent girls who get it into raging sluts, that is. [Think Progress]
- Breaking news: wealthy women are able to financially support their husbands as stay-at-home dads. Call me when this “trend” affects someone other than people who work on Wall Street. [New York Times]
- Meet Chirlane McCray, the new first lady of New York City. [ELLE]
- On the politics of fat and emergency contraceptives. [RH Reality Check]
- Today’s Google Doodle honored Grace Hopper, an early computer scientist who created COBOL (common business-oriented language). [TIME]
- How surviving sexual assault made it hard for this woman to go home to India again. [BuzzFeed]
- On the crisis of male friendship in America. [Salon]
- Check out this shampoo commercial that flips the script on sexist perceptions of women in the workplace. [PolicyMic]
- Here’s an interview with Rookie Mag editor Tavi Gevinson on the new book she edited, Rookie Yearbook 2. [Bitch Magazine]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.