Britney Spears Says Doing A Reality Show With Kevin Federline Was Her Worst Career Decision
- Britney Spears told the UK’s Independent newspaper that “Chaotic,” her 2005 reality show with then husband Kevin Federline, was “the worst thing I’ve done in my career.” Mmm, I think her comeback performance at the MTV VMAs after their breakup was among her worst. But “Chaotic”? That was entertaining as hell! Remember this amazing moment above? [Celebuzz]
- Shia LaBeouf apparently got into an altercation with another dude while out at a London restaurant, and apparently told him, “I can get you killed.” Does Shia have mafia connections now? Sit down, son. [Socialite Life]
- Randomly rad: Macaulay Culkin is in a Velvet Underground cover band called The Pizza Underground, rewriting the band’s most famous tunes so they’re pizza-themed. You know, like “Take a Bite of the Wild Slice.” [Newser]
- Lucca and I hereby cosign this list of 15 reasons why dogs make better boyfriends. [Your Tango]
- Breaking news: Jennifer Lawrence drinks Budweiser! [The Blemish]
- These creepy Santa photos will ruin all of your childhood Christmas memories. [College Candy]
- Did today’s post about the Patron Saint of No Fucks To Give remind you of all the reasons you can’t handle your own friends’ engagements? Me too. [Tres Sugar]
- Well, Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner are either boning or they really, really want us to think they are because they’ve made a big show of leaving hotels together for the last few days. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.