Gwyneth Paltrow Has Bludgeoned Vanity Fair Into Writing A Puff Piece
- Vanity Fair reportedly will publish a piece on Gwyneth Paltrow but now it’s going to be “soft.” Gwynnie emailed friends asking them not to provide quotes for the piece, which supposedly claims she had an alleged affair with Elle MacPherson’s husband, and also asked them not to appear in the magazine in the future. VF appears to have backed off. Talk about coal in our stockings. SAD FACE. [RadarOnline]
- Paris Hilton’s little brother Barron Hilton has accused Lindsay Lohan of getting one of her friends to beat him up because he was talking shit about her. [TMZ]
- Meet Ariane Rinehart, the actress who played Liesel in last night’s production of “The Sound Of Music Live.” Turns out she’s Ivy League smart, too! [Zap2It]
- Dayna Morales, the New Jersey waitress who faked getting an anti-gay message on a receipt from a customer, has not yet donated any of the money she received from supporters to the Wounded Warrior Project, the charity she pledged the funds to. [Jezebel]
- A brawl broke out at the “Mob Wives” premiere party last night, because of course it did. [This is what happens when you have too much of Big Ang’s wine and cream soda concoction. — Amelia] [Huffington Post]
- A director on “America’s Next Top Model” named James Howe was killed in Los Angeles during a home invasion. [Yahoo News]
- Kirstie Alley spilled the deets on that raging cocaine addiction she had … [Huffington Post]
- … and called her ex-Scientology pal Leah Remini a “bigot.” [US Weekly]
- Kate Middleton said she has introduced Prince George to “messy play,” which sounds like a fancy early childhood education term for what babies do naturally. [People]
- Madonna’s son Rocco is 13 years old and on Instagram. Madge has our sympathies. [People]
- Kristen Wiig and Mad Libs are everything you’d hope it would be. [New York Times T Magazine]
- India’s online dating websites skip straight to the weddings. [The Atlantic]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.