Baby Machines Aren’t Making Quite So Many Babies
- The pregnancy rate in America is the lowest its been in 12 years, according to a new report from the Centers For Disease Control, observing data from 2000 to 2009. Can someone say “economy”? Some good news, at least: teen pregnancy also reached a historic low in 2009. [CNN, Reuters]
- On Florida State University quarterback Jameis Winston and the overlapping of football culture and rape culture. [RH Reality Check]
- Rape apologists love to blame women for being drunk when a sexual assault occurs — but here’s what actual research says about women and alcohol. [Think Progress]
- How “American Horror Story: Coven” is getting race all wrong. [Feministing]
- Why Wonder Woman deserves to be more than just a sidekick. [The Atlantic]
- The best comebacks to sexist comments! I’m going to have to memorize a few of these. [Guardian UK]
- Australia has married its first same-sex couples! [Al-Jazeera]
- How can employers help when their workers are victims of domestic violence? [Forbes]
- On the fluidity of sexuality and why it’s harder for men to experiment. [NYmag.com]
- London police raided sex workers’ apartments in SoHo this week, claiming they were just trying to protect trafficked women. [Feministing]
- Swarthmore College’s new sexual assault policy is not without flaws. [RH Reality Check]
- How accepting leggings as pants made this woman a better feminist. [Feminspire]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.