Amanda Bynes Is Out Of Rehab & Walking The Dogs
- Amanda Bynes is out of rehab and was snapped walking the dogs with her parents in Thousand Oaks, California, yesterday. Glad to see Amanda on the mend. [Us Weekly]
- A suspect was arrested for stealing evidence following the car wreck that killed actor Paul Walker last weekend. [Us Weekly]
- Nelson Mandela’s two youngest daughters learned of their father’s death while attending the premiere of “Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom” in London. [NBC News]
- That alleged tweet from Paris Hilton, in which the socialite mixes up Mandela and Martin Luther King Jr.? It’s fake. [Buzzfeed]
- And that quote that’s being tweeted like crazy and attributed to Nelson Mandela? It’s actually by self help guru Marianne Williamson. Sigh. [NY Daily News]
- “Love Actually” … the least romantic film of all time??? [The Atlantic]
- Eleven things you should never say to a fat girl. [Cosmopolitan]
- On the race to get a human penis in Iceland’s phallological museum. [The Daily Beast]
- Nine Instagram photos of Taylor Hanson schmoozing with other celebs. [BuzzFeed]
- Thirteen sadistic beauty treatments straight out of a horror movie. [Huffington Post]
- The trailer for “House of Cards” season two is here! [Popdust]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.