Perez Hilton To Produce, Star In “Gay Dads Of New York”
- Perez Hilton is producing and starring in a new reality show about gay fathers called “Gay Dads Of New York.” Hilton adopted a baby boy last February. He is completely odious, but I would still watch this. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Keri Russell was the victim of a burglary last night when she woke up to hear two men inside her Brooklyn home. The burglars were caught nearby and the “Felicity” star had her laptop, jewelry and purse returned. [Page Six]
- Paul Walker’s official cause of death after a car crash in Los Angeles this weekend was listed by the coroner as “traumatic and thermal injuries.” Toxicology reports will take another six to eight weeks. [US Weekly]
- “Batman vs. Superman” has cast its Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot from a few of the later “Fast and the Furious” movies and a 2004 contestant for Miss Universe representing Israel. [Eonline]
- Could Bruce Jenner be writing a tell-all about the Kardashian Krew? Nahhhh. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Madonna is speaking out in support of Russia’s gay and lesbian community before the 2014 Olympics in Sochi, Russia. Being gay is criminalized in Russia. [ONTD]
- Courtney Cox is letting the much-younger singer Ed Sheeran live at her Malibu home. Not sure if this qualifies as a new couple alert yet. [Gossip Cop]
- The longtime assistant of Jenna Lyons, the creative director of J.Crew, spills deets on working for her famous boss and how Lyons is “one of the nicest people in the entire industry.” [Racked]
- The Game is raising money to pay for the funeral of a seven-year-old boy in Los Angeles who was killed during an allegedly gang-related shooting. [TMZ]
- Everyone has been telling me I need to check out this Planet Money piece by NPR about how a tee shirt gets made. I will, I will! [NPR]
- The “Veronica Mars” movie has gotten its release date: November 14, 2014. [Entertainment Weekly]
[Image via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.