Paul Walker Possibly Died During Street Race
- Police are investigating the possibility that “Fast And The Furious” star Paul Walker died on Saturday in a street race with another car. TMZ reports that the road in Valencia, California, where his vehicle hit a tree is a common area for street racing. Walker was a passenger in a $500,000 Porsche Carrera driven by his friend Roger Rodas. [TMZ, TMZ]
- Tyrese Gibson, Walker’s “Fast And The Furious” co-star , visited the makeshift memorial that has been set up at the crash site this weekend. [US Weekly]
- Walker’s reps shut down an impostor social media site alleging to belong to his 15-year-old daughter, Meadow. [TMZ]
- Miranda Kerr is reportedly dating an Australian casino mogul and billionaire, James Packer. [New York Daily News]
- And so it begins: the movie adaptation of “Fifty Shades Of Grey” started filming. [People]
- Pixies bassist Kim Shattuck has been fired from the band after six months. Shattuck replaced bassist Kim Deal, who spent 25 years with the band. [Huffington Post]
- Charlie Sheen is squiring around a new lady: an adult film star named Brett Rossi, who is 24. [RadarOnline]
- CNN host Erin Burnett gave birth to her first child on Friday, a baby boy. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- President Obama hit up an independent Washington, D.C. bookstore this weekend for Small Business Saturday. Check out which books he purchased. [USA TODAY]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.