Alec Baldwin Speaks Out About MSNBC Firing, Denies Using Slur
- Alec Baldwin spoke to the New York City blog Gothamist on his firing from MSNBC today and insisted he never used the phrase “faggot,” when he allegedly called a paparazzo a “cocksucking faggot.” Explained the “30 Rock” actor, ” I dispute half the comment I made… if I called him ‘cocksucking maggot’ or a ‘cocksucking motherfucker’… ‘faggot’ is not the word that came out of my mouth. That I know.” [Gothamist]
- Joan Rivers defended Baldwin’s firing to TMZ by using every slur in the book. (Very NSFW!) [TMZ]
- Two women who worked for celebrity chef Nigella Lawson have accused her of using cocaine, weed, and prescription pills. Supposedly the women, a pair of Italian sisters, were told they had to keep her drug use a secret from her ex-husband Charles Saatchi, who was photographed choking her at a London restaurant. [US Weekly, Telegraph UK]
- Miley Cyrus’ parents gave her a $2,200 Lakota-Sioux-style tee pee for her birthday, which is now assembled in her backyard. Ooooookay.[Eonline]
- Baseball player/sexist douchebag David Price tweeted a driving safety suggestion for us ladies this holiday season: “Ladies…let ur man drive!” [Jezebel]
- Olivia Wise, the Toronto teenager who sang a cover of Katy Perry’s “Roar,” has died at 16 of brain cancer. [Huffington Post]
- The producer of “Pretty Woman” was a spy? [The Daily Beast]
- The mother of a child model tells you everything you might want to know about child modeling. [The Toast]
- Frankie Muniz from “Malcolm In The Middle” is recovering from his second mini-stroke. Jeez. Get well soon, dude. [People]
- Kris Jenner is Ben Flajnik’s sugar momma? [Daily Mail UK]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.