OutKast May Be Reuniting At Coachella & Some More “Friends” Nostalgia
- Holy shit! Rumor has it, OutKast will be reuniting at Coachella next year! Maybe I’ll finally make the trek to Indio… [Newser]
- Whitney Port, formerly of “The Hills” and “The City,” is engaged to Tim Rosenman. Mazel! [Celebuzz]
- Amanda Bynes has been deemed “competent” to stand trial for the DUI she was charged with in April 2012. [Socialite Life]
- Bullshit Story Of The Week: According to Star, Angelina Jolie has “declared war” on Sandra Bullock because she’s jealous of her performance in “Gravity.” [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Experiencing “Friends” nostalgia? Us too! Here are 22 things you didn’t maybe know about the Central Perk crew. [YourTango]
- Drew Barrymore is mom to one-year-old Olive and expecting her second kid next year, but that’s not all — she also just adopted another dog! Is the timing a bad idea though? [The Stir]
- What Kurt Cobain, Bob Marley and other rock stars would look like now if they hadn’t died young. [College Candy]
- KFC-scented candles? KFC-scented candles. Shudder. [Death & Taxes]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.