Kelly Clarkson Couldn’t Wait For Pregnancy Because She Has An Excuse To Be Fat
- Here’s Kelly Clarkson in Parade on why she’s excited to be pregnant: “Everybody calls me fat all the time, so I can’t wait to have a reason, instead of everybody just being a jerk!” What a depressing state of affairs that female celebs actually think this way (even if she’s joking). [Parade]
- Two pilot programs in the UK will pay mothers to breastfeed. [BBC]
- Attorneys for the state of Arizona have asked the Supreme Court to reinstate an anti-abortion law that takes Medicaid funding away from clinics that perform abortions, even if the funds don’t go towards the cost of terminating pregnancies. The stripped funding would have affected cancer screenings, annual exams, and other aspects of women’s health. Planned Parenthood sued to successfully block the law. [RH Reality Check]
- Massachusetts state senators advanced a bill to increase the minimum wage to $11 an hour. [Think Progress]
- Women are more likely to care for their aging parents — and drop out of the workforce to do it. [Slate]
- The trouble with toxic sex toys. [Bitch Magazine]
- On the young girls who were victims of Sierra Leone’s civil war. [Telegraph UK]
- A defense attorney in New Zealand actually said a woman would not have been raped by a club bouncer if she had closed her legs. Really. He said that. [xoJane]
- Eek. Some sex workers in Africa are having unprotected sex and then taking anti-HIV drugs shortly afterwards to cut the risk of transmission. [BBC]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.