Chris Brown Threw A Rock Through His Mom’s Car Window
- Remember how yesterday we said Chris Brown was asked to leave rehab after only two weeks because he was violent? TMZ got its hands on the probation report and here’s why he got the boot: Chris Brown’s mom came to the rehab for a family session and urged her son to get extensive treatment. Chris got so angry that he picked up a rock and threw it through her car window, shattering it. What a dick! Yesterday, on the Probation Department’s encouragment, a judge ordered Chris to spend 90 days in a rehab with a special focus on anger management and submit to drug testing. Hide the rocks. [TMZ, The Superficial]
- Mike Sorrentinto, AKA “The Situation” from “Jersey Shore,” is the target of a federal felony investigation for finance-related crimes concerning his various companies. Between him and the Giudices, New Jersey should build a jail wing just for its shady reality stars. [TMZ]
- January Jones likes to joke that James Marsden is her baby daddy (but both of them say he definitely is not). [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Kanye West went on American Psycho author Bret Easton Ellis’ podcast and ranted about how much he hates Zappos. [The Gloss]
- Music blog Pitchfork is launching a quarterly print magazine at $19.96 a pop. [Fast Company]
- Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles had dinner together, might be dating. [US Weekly]
- Another day, another rumor that Jennifer Aniston’s wedding plans with Justin Theroux are off. [Hollywood Life]
- Pop singer and British “X Factor” contestant Cher Lloyd secretly married her fiance Craig Mark this week. [US Weekly]
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis made a tour documentary in which they go thrift shopping, of course. [Refinery29]
- Here’s what science has to say about Adam Levine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” distinction. [Huffington Post]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.