Leighton Meester & Adam Brody Are Engaged!
- It’s really true — sources have confirmed to Us Weekly that Leighton Meester and Adam Brody are engaged. Congratulations! Maybe Josh Schwartz can officiate. [US Weekly]
- Teresa and Joe Giudice from “The Real Housewives Of New Jersey” plead not guilty today to the newest fraud charges against them. [ABC News]
- Barney’s isn’t to blame for racial profiling, according to Barney’s. [Gothamist]
- Chris Hemsworth’s wife Elsa Pataky is pregnant with the couple’s second child. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- The University Of Texas is battling Ryan O’Neal for a silkscreen of Farrah Fawcett by Andy Warhol, which is bequeathed to the college in her will. O’Neal has the piece of art, which technically belonged to his ex-lover before she died, hanging on the wall in his home. [Guardian UK]
- Kate Middleton’s skirt blew up in the wind. Breaking news: the wind blows on duchesses, too. [The Daily Beast]
- Hotties like Christian Slater and “Scandal”‘s Scott Foley try to make the worst “moist” sound hot. [People]
- 10 classic rock songs that are also epic mansplanations. [Flavorwire]
- Gwyneth Paltrow encourages her children to speak only in Spanish. [US Weekly]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Image via WENN]