Ashley Greene Sued By Ex-Neighbors Over Apartment Fire She Started
- “Twilight” actress Ashley Greene is being sued by her former neighbors in West Hollywood over an accidental fire in her apartment in March 2013 that killed one of her pet dogs. In particular, the building’s doorman is suing for injuries he sustained trying to evacuate the residents during the blaze. [Huffington Post]
- Ramona Rizzo from “Mob Wives” has been accused of kidnapping and robbing a man off a New York City street after he allegedly screwed her in a business deal. [New York Post]
- Monty Python is getting back together for a stage show. Remember, every sperm is sacred! [BBC]
- “Selfie” is Oxford Dictionaries’ word of the year. [Guardian UK]
- Jay Leno and “The Tonight Show” are being sued for defamation by a woman who said the show made it look like she engages in bestiality. [Splitsider]
- Evan Rachel Wood said people were dicks about her relationship with Marilyn Manson. [US Weekly]
- Maria Bartiromo is leaving CNBC for the Fox Business Network. [Christian Science Monitor]
- James Franco isn’t rated all too highly on RateMyProfessors.com. [Celebitchy]
- Oh, you thought Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston were going to go away, did you? [TMZ]
- I’m kind of fascinated by this ugly sweater generator. [AdAge]
- Kellan Lutz has a clothing line. Sure, okay. [ABC News]
- Catelynn Lowell from “16 & Pregnant” is complaining on Twitter that she can’t post pictures of her daughter, Carly, on social media sites because Carly’s adoptive parents don’t want the toddler to be in the spotlight. [WetPaint]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Image via Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.