Uh Oh: Rita Ora Faints Before Photo Shoot
- Rita Ora fainted in her makeup trailer before a photo shoot in Miami today and was taken to a hospital. She allegedly keeled over from dehydration and heat exhaustion. Get will soon, Rita! [TMZ]
- Nelly is still angry that 10 years ago, Spelman College students successfully blocked him from holding a blood drive at the school in protest of the degrading sexual imagery in his “Tip Drill” music video. [ColorLines]
- Rat poison might have killed “Clueless” actress Brittany Murphy, according to a new toxicology report. [Page Six]
- Justin Bieber’s party on Friday night included naked girls everywhere and also Chris Brown, according to people who risked violating his NDA agreement to blab about the party. [TMZ]
- Christian Bale speaks out on San Francisco’s BatKid! Aww, remember when America collectively had the warm and fuzzies on Friday? [HitFix]
- Emerson College is renaming itself the Ron Burgundy School of Communication for a day. [Atlantic Wire]
- Taylor Swift enlisted ex-boyfriend Harry Styles’ help to find a house to purchase in London. [Ninemsn]
- Elizabeth & James and The Row designer Ashley Olsen has joined the board of the Council of Fashion Designers of America. [Styleite]
- Five unexpected ways that animals use their genitals. [National Geographic]
- Who the heck at USA Today thought it was okay to describe “The Best Man Holiday” movie as “race-themed”? [Flavorwire]
- MAC is collaborating with “Maleficent” on an evil new makeup collection. [Teen Vogue]
- Kathleen Hanna looks up to Grimes: “The fact that she produces her own music and is proud of it is really cool. I’m glad she calls herself a feminist.” [Pitchfork]
- Kate Middleton won’t be happy if Prince William brings home the PlayStation 4. [The Daily Beast]
- A tampon lost is a cervix found, I always say. [The Hairpin]
[Image via Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.