Coming Soon: A Speidi Special On E!
- Ummmm, E! is doing a Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt special called “After Shock: Heidi and Spencer” on December 9, so you know where I’ll be. [Celebuzz]
- Here’s the new video for Rihanna’s song “What Now,” in which she writhes around like a mental patient or something. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- The National Enquirer is claiming Celine Dion and her husband Rene Angelil are getting divorced — no word on whether a lesbian affair with Winona Dimeo-Ediger is to blame. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Watch artist Coco Layne go from masculine to feminine in less than two minutes! [Stylecaster]
- Wake up. Drank. Hit snooze. Drank. Wake up. Drank. Shower. Drank. Coffee. Drank. Being broke and having fun can feel mutually exclusive a lot of the time. [College Candy]
- The editor of Lucky is defending that terrible Kerry Washington cover, saying, “Conversation is a good thing.” [Hello Beautiful]
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are “practicing” at having babies, which I guess means they’re fucking a lot, thanks for sharing. [Your Tango]
- Here’s a handy guide to escaping Scientology! [Cracked]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.