Bethenny Frankel Wants A Man To “Take Charge” & President Obama’s Message To BatKid
- “Bethenny” host Bethenny Frankel says she wants her next boyfriend to “take charge” in her personal life, but not her career. “I’m always so in charge, I’d like someone else to take charge,” she said. You know what, we can actually relate to this. Also, her daughter Bryn is a stupid-adorable child. [People]
- Sylvester Stallone called a paparazzo the N-word. Ugh. [TMZ]
- And Liev Schreiber may or may not have kicked a paparazzo in the nuts. [Gossip Cop]
- Lady Gaga and the Muppets? Yes, please! [World Of Wonder]
- Solange Knowles once played the “Do you know who my sister is?” card, awesomely. [US Weekly]
- On the weird web poetics of ‘What Would I Say?’ [Flavorwire]
- Dave Chapelle gave a rare interview to a local news station in Minneapolis. [Splitsider]
- Terrance Howard said Robert Downey, Jr. “took all the money that was meant to go to me and pushed me out” of “Iron Man 2.” Damn. [Daily Mail UK]
- Katy Perry said that after her divorce from Russell Brand, she didn’t believe she was lovable anymore. Been there, girl. [Yahoo AU]
- HBO is developing a “‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’-style” show with a Black cast. [AV Club]
- Greta Gerwig might possibly be the only actress in Hollywood who has never been on “Law & Order.” [LA Times]
- And last but not least, here is President Obama’s message to BatKid, who today saved Gotham City from the Riddler and the Penguin! Click it for sound.
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
[Image via WENN]