Tati Neves Shares Everything You Didn’t Want To Know About Justin Bieber’s Penis And Bedroom Skills
- A few revolting quotes from Tati Neves’ interview with the UK’s Sun newspaper about her night with Justin Bieber: “Take it from me, he’s well endowed — and very good in bed.” Also, “A man must know what to do to make me happy — Justin did all that and more.” Barrrrrf. [Mirror]
- Hell yes. Stevie Nicks is officially coming to “American Horror Story: Coven.” [Celebuzz]
- We’re still celebrating Ryan Gosling’s birthday around here. After you’re done ogling his many doppelgangers, check out this list of the 33 most jizz-worthy moments of Ryan’s 33 years on Earth. [Buzzfeed]
- One of Reddit’s most popular makeup artists is accusing Lil Kim of stealing her image for the cover of her new album. But the truth isn’t that simple. [The Daily Dot]
- You’ve got to read this essay on Salon from a dude who had a secret family he kept from his wife and kids. It’s ridic. [Salon]
- Miranda Kerr is definitely a “glass half full” type of gal. In the latest issue of Self, she explains: “If I’m having a challenging moment, I jump for joy. After a minute, I feel better, and after a few minutes, I’m really happy. … Happiness is a choice we make. You can wake up and say, ‘Oh, I can’t believe it’s so cold,’ or you can say, ‘Oh, wow, this is a great opportunity for me to try out my new sweater.’ No one can be consistently positive, but why not make the choice that makes you feel better rather than the one that drags you down?” [People]
- Lady Gaga and Perez Hilton are still feuding. She called him “fake,” he called her a “real-life vampire,” and I call them both stupid and annoying. [Us Weekly]
- Let’s revisit some seriously retro celeb gossip, shall we? Emma Thompson says she forgives Helena Bonham Carter for stealing Kenneth Branagh away from her back in the mid-’90s. [Dlisted]
- Alright, what are your thoughts on Lorde’s cover of Tears For Fears’ “Everybody Wants to Rule the World” for the “Catching Fire” soundtrack? [MTV]
- Kate Hudson is frugal and says she can’t afford those red carpet dresses she wears. Time to make “How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days 2,” I guess. Guaranteed box office GOLD. [Huffington Post]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.