Malala Yousafzai Honored As One Of Glamour’s Women Of The Year
- Malala Yousafzai, the now 16-year-old Pakastani girl who was shot in the head by the Taliban for speaking in favor of girls’ education, was honored at last night’s Glamour Women of the Year Awards. “”We must not be afraid of anything,” Malala addressed the crowd. “We must not be afraid of anything! I believe that a gun has no power at all. Because a gun can only take life. But a pen can save lives.” This girl is beyond inspiring. [People]
- On the murder — yes, murder — of Renisha McBride. [The Feminist Wire]
- On women working in sports journalism and the lack of women holding true positions of power in the industry. [The Hairpin]
- Why won’t Facebook do anything about a page that celebrates New Zealand’s gang rape club, the Roast Busters? [Jezebel]
- Why do female chefs rarely win the adulation and recognition of male chefs? [NY Times]
- The “Biblical Patriarchy” movement, a wing of conservative evangelical Christianity that believes men should have “dominion” over women, recently went kaput after its President, Doug Phillips, resigned from his position in the wake of an extramarital affair. Ahh hypocrisy. [The Atlantic Wire]
- A new Gallup poll shows that men and women still both prefer a male boss to a female one. That’s because they haven’t had me as a boss. [Gallup]
- On what women endure attending and covering tech events. [Medium]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.