Lena Dunham Interviews Mindy Kaling In BFF Conversation We Should Have Been Invited To
- Lena Dunham interviewed Mindy Kaling for RookieMag.com’s second book, Rookie Yearbook 2. “More than half the questions I am asked are about the politics of the way I look,” Mindy Kaling said. “What it feels like to be not skinny/dark-skinned/a minority/not conventionally pretty/female/etc. It’s not very interesting to me, but I know it’s interesting to people reading an interview. Sometimes I get jealous of white male showrunners when 90 percent of their questions are about characters, story structure, creative inspiration, or, hell, even the business of getting a show on the air.” [Rolling Stone]
- The worryingly-troubled Jenna Jameson is returning to porn again to fix her money troubles. [TMZ]
- Sarah Palin loves “the commercialization of Christmas because it spreads the Christmas cheer.” Spend away, jolly elves, spend! [Jezebel]
- “Mad Men”‘s Elisabeth Moss will guest star on “The Simpsons,” voicing a pregnant woman whose baby ends up being delivered by Homer. [Entertainment Weekly]
- “30 Rock” and “Whitney” actor Maulik Pancholy has come out of the closet as gay and revealed he’s had a partner for nine years. [US Weekly]
- There’s now cookie pairings for alcohol. Or shall I say alcohol pairings for cookies? [PSFK]
- Angela Lansbury is not so psyched about that “Murder, She Wrote” reboot. For some reason, I feel strangely protective about not pissing off Mrs. Potts. [Jezebel]
[Images via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.