The Live “Sound Of Music, Live” Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Okay, okay, okay, we are probably going to watch “The Sound Of Music, Live!” on Thursday, December 5th. Carrie Underwood could never replace Julie Andrews, but her voice is pretty damn amazing. [YouTube]
- More details from Tom Cruise’s deposition in his lawsuit against the publishers of In Touch: he didn’t see his daughter Suri for more than 100 days after the divorce because he was in London filming a movie. He is suing Bauer Publishing for their cover story claim that he abandoned Suri after the divorce. [People]
- Justin Bieber stole a security guard bicycle at a casino in Las Vegas and got chased down by guards. [TMZ]
- After new pictures emerged of Renee Zellweger looking hella skinny prompted people to surmise she might have an eating disorder, the actress is speaking out to defend herself. [Express UK]
- Denise Richards and Brooke Mueller had a sit-down with the L.A. Department of Children and Family Services to sort out the custody agreement mess over Mueller’s twin sons with their mutual ex-husband, Charlie Sheen. [TMZ]
- Johnny Galecki from “”Big Bang Theory” is finally opening up about that two-year-long relationship that he and co-star Kaley Cuoco kept secret from everybody. [OMG Yahoo]
- Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett both said want to stay on the “American Horror Story” cast in seasons to come. [Huffington Post]
- Sharon Osbourne is sorry she told “The View” they can “go fuck themselves.” [Huffington Post]
- Kristen Schaal will write and star in a comedy for ABC called “American Monster” about a misfit woman who goes on trial for “the murder of the century.” [Deadline Hollywood]
- … and Anne Heche could also be getting her own sitcom. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Christina Ricci hates wearing a bra. Maybe she’s just not wearing the right bra? [Daily Mail UK]
- There’s going to be a third “Ghostsbusters” movie and Emma Watson and Jonah Hill could be attached. [Perez Hilton]
- Avril Lavigne’s ex-husband Deryk Whibley legally took her last name when they married?! [TMZ]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.