Tom Cruise Confirms Katie Holmes Left Him To Protect Suri From Scientology
- Awhile ago, Tom Cruise sued the publishers of In Touch magazine over their claims that he “abandoned” his daughter, Suri, after his divorce from Katie Holmes. In a deposition taken this September that has just been made public, Cruise was asked numerous questions about Scientology and Katie’s fears about the “religion.” After repeatedly stating that he found the questions “offensive,” he insisted, “There is no need to protect my daughter from my religion.” When asked directly about whether Katie left him because she wanted to protect Suri from Scientology, Cruise said, “Did she say that? That was one of the assertions, yes.” Suri is also currently not practicing Scientology, he confirmed, but he refused to answer whether Katie is a “suppressive person.” Interesting. [Radar Online]
- Today, Kim Kardashian posted a photo on Instagram which uses the Illuminati pyramid/triangle/eye imagery. After she was called out by her fans, she insisted, “What is the illuminate? A religion? … I’m a Christian. A cult? … not into that sorry!” Ha, nice try with the spelling, Kim, but who’s gonna believe that Kanye West’s fiancee doesn’t know what the Illuminati is? Please! [Buzzfeed]
- From The Crazy Files Of Courtney Love: men hit on her because they “want to be cast in that Kurt Cobain biopic” and also she will not sleep with anyone under the age of 38. [NME]
- A source insists that photos of Will Smith and his “Focus” costar Margot Robbie goofing off inside a photobooth are just friends joking around and not evidence of him cheating on wife Jada Pinkett Smith. [People]
- Here’s Jennifer Lawrence on peeing in a bucket, eating Spam sushi, and making an ugly cry face. [Vanity Fair]
- Sorry, ladies! Idris Elba is dating makeup artist Naiyana Garth. [Daily Mail UK]
- “Scandal” creator Shonda Rhimes has the show’s ending in mind and she “can see where the end point is,” whatever that means. Just as long as Olivia and Fitz don’t end up together, ‘kay? [NPR]
- A Los Angeles civil rights group is calling for a boycott of Kanye West’s confederate flag merchandise. [Clutch Magazine]
- Supermodel Natalia Vodianova is pregnant with her fourth kiddo. Mazel tov! [People]
- Jay Z is being sued for copyright infringement for a sample he used in “Run This Town.” [Idolator]
- A “thematic spinoff,” whatever that means, for the movie “10 Things I Hate About You” is in the works starring Evan Rachel Wood. [NYMag.com]
- The sister of Amanda Knox’s boyfriend, Raffaele, opens up about how the trial ruined her life. [Cosmopolitan]
- Scott Disick’s mother died suddenly last week at age 63. He and Kourtney were the only ones from the Kardashian family to attend the funeral. [Radar Online]
- Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston are squabbling over custody of their son, four-year-old Tripp. You know, both of them had been so quiet for awhile that I forgot that they existed. [US Weekly]
[Images via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.