Naya Rivera Stuns On The Cover Of Rolling Stone — Plus, What’s Up With Bacon Deodorant?
- “Glee”‘s Naya Rivera covers Rolling Stone’s Latin Hot List issue and she’s looking muy caliente. [Socialite Life]
- Lorde and Selena Gomez’s war of words over feminism is making my brain bleed. [Celebuzz]
- Marvel is developing four superhero shows for Netflix in 2015. Cool! But this better not interfere with “Orange is the New Black” or “House of Cards.” [The Blemish]
- Kat Von D apparently named one of the lipsticks in her line of makeup “Retard” and apparently doesn’t understand why people are upset about it. [The Gloss]
- Here are four sexist attempts at giving women advice. Uh, only four? I swear, I hear four annoying, sexist pieces of advice per week. [Cracked]
- People seem confused as to why bacon deodorant exists, but I once hooked up with a guy who was really into licking armpits, so I get it. I just don’t think the market is that big. [Huffington Post]
- If your Lululemon pants are see-through it’s probably because you’re too fat for them, fattie, and you’re using them wrong, too, says Lululemon’s CEO. Fuck you, says I. [Newser]
- Is Liam Hemsworth looking to make Lily Collins his latest post-Miley rebound conquest? If so, she ain’t havin’ that. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.