Watch Kelly Osbourne Get Her Keyboard Tattoo Removed
- … and I guarantee you’ll think long and hard about getting any ink of your own. [Celebuzz]
- Laurie Anderson, widow of late rocker Lou Reed, penned a beautiful tribute to her husband in the latest issue of Rolling Stone. Check it out and bring the Kleenex. [Rolling Stone]
- Grumpy Cat went to Disneyland and hated every second of it. Can someone just please let that cat have some peace? [E! Online]
- Jennifer Aniston joins the list of Hollywood stars who’ve recently chopped off their hair — except she had to crop hers into a short bob because her locks were ruined by a Brazilian straightening treatment. [The Stir]
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard were Daenerys and Khal Drogo from “Game of Thrones” for Halloween and it was perfect. [Complex]
- Jennifer Lopez randomly clarified over Twitter that she has never had plastic surgery. Thanks for sharing! [Life & Style]
- The latest in ill-advised photography? Teens are taking selfies while driving. It’s dangerous to duck face while parallel parking, kids. [NYMag.com]
- False alarm! Anne Hathaway is not pregnant, despite what her comedian brother said on stage the other night. [Us Weekly]
- Elizabeth Vargas, cohost of “20/20,” confirmed that she is seeking treatment for alcohol abuse. [People]
- Janice Dickinson’s beauty routine includes jetsetting to China to get placenta cells injected into her face. Fun! [The Blemish]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.