Sweden Now Rating Movies Based On The Bechdel Test
- Sweden has introduced a movie rating system based on the Bechdel Test, which assesses whether a movie features two or more female characters, with names, who have conversations with one another about something other than a man. Now Swedes can easily decide whether to see a movie based on whether it treats women like human beings! Awesome. [Jezebel]
- Forty reasons we still need feminism. [Buzzfeed]
- Anna Holmes, founder of the lady blog Jezebel, talks with Lifehacker about how she works. [Lifehacker]
- New research into in vitro fertilization success rates indicates that white women are more likely than women of other races to have sex with the treatment. [Mirror]
- And another study shows that women who’ve had gastric bypass or lap-band surgery get laid more. [CBS News]
- Pediatricians believe that condoms should be available to students for free in all high schools. [RH Reality Check]
- Ugh, a new report indicates that military sexual violence is probably more prevalent than estimated. [Think Progress]
- What a small town sex-ed class for teens really like? [xoJane]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.