Charlie Sheen Wishes Brooke Mueller An, Um, Explosive Birthday
- Charlie Sheen posted a rather threatening birthday message to his ex-wife Brooke Mueller on Twitter yesterday. Along with the picture above, featuring a piece of cake with a grenade in it, Charlie wrote, “Happy Bday Brooke when you’re done sucking off the parking lot at Home Depot why don’t ya ‘blow’ out this candle.” [Dlisted]
- In early 2015, Lady Gaga will become the first artist to sing in outer space. Apparently, she’s going to blast off in a Virgin Galactic ship and belt out a single song during the Zero G Colony tech festival in New Mexico. Somewhere, Lance Bass is reallllllly mad. [Us Weekly]
- Kristen Bell was candid in a recent interview and said she didn’t bond with her baby daughter Lincoln until after she was born. She said she worried during her pregnancy that she wouldn’t love her as much as she loved her dogs. “But within about 24 hours after she came out, my hormones reset and they reprogrammed my feelings about her.” [People]
- Miley Cyrus is singing about poppin’ dat molly again, this time on will.i.am’s “Feelin’ Myself.” [Celebuzz]
- Bill de Blassio, the new mayor of New York City, took to the stage to give his victory speech to the tune of Lorde’s “Royals.” Cool. [Buzzfeed]
- The takeaway from this random story about Lindsay Lohan stealing a model from his girlfriend? LiLo may be drinking again. [Radar]
- Josh Hutcherson gave his “Hunger Games” costar Jennifer Lawrence a score of “eight-and-three-quarters to nine-and-a-half” out of 10 when it comes to kissing skills. Did she lose that half point because she’s not a he? [NY Daily News]
- Apparently Anne Hathaway’s brother was doing standup comedy at a bar in Brooklyn and told a joke that revealed the actress is pregnant. Um, er, oops? [Radar]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.