Charlie Sheen Has The Nerve To Criticize Someone Else’s Parenting
- Remember Charlie Sheen? He rang up TMZ to complain about ex-wife Brooke Mueller — you know, the one he allegedly threatened with a knife? He called his twin sons’ mom “evil” and a “whore” and ranted, “She’s as awful a parent and a person as you can possibly draw up.” To be fair, she is a drug addict and isn’t such a hot parent. But has he looked in the mirror lately?! [TMZ]
- “Saturday Night Live” producer Lorne Michaels has finally addressed criticism that there has not been a black woman cast member on the show in six years. In an interview with the AP, Michaels said, “It’s not like it’s not a priority for us. It will happen. I’m sure it will happen.” [Huffington Post]
- Oh, and here are Kerry Washington’s “SNL” promos for this weekend. Can’t wait! [The Jane Dough]
- Lindsay Lohan was paid over $50,000 to host a Halloween party at a casino but she was so late — surprise! — that they want their money back. [TMZ]
- Portia de Rossi on coming out: “I didn’t want to be a lesbian.” [Eonline]
- A new musical about Jesus made entirely from Britney Spears’ songs? We’re there. [SPIN]
- Tatyana Ali from “Fresh Prince Of Bel Air” and Issa Rae have launched a YouTube series called “Black Actress.” [Clutch Magazine]
- On the struggle for “Masters Of Sex” to portray sexuality smartly in a sleaze-clogged TV era. [New York Times Magazine]
- Golden retriever puppy cam? Yes, please! These pups are training to be service dogs by a charity in Connecticut called Educated Canines Assisting with Disabilities. [Huffington Post]
- Hanky Panky has sued Victoria’s Secret for ripping off products in their “After Midnight” lingerie line. [New York Daily News]
- Why Barney Stinson’s ‘cheerleader effect’ as explained by “How I Met Your Mother” is actually true. [Neatorama]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.