Dolly Parton Defends Goddaughter Miley Cyrus: “Nobody Was Going To Let Her Grow Up”
- Dolly Parton has finally weighed in on Miley Cyrus’ VMAs performance. She happens to think her goddaughter’s performance was fantastic, thank you very much. “I admire her, I respect her, she’s smart, and she’s so talented,” said Dolly. “And Billy Ray and me will never say nothing bad about Miley ’cause Miley obviously knew what she was doing. She knew she had to go to drastic measures to let people leave her alone, ’cause nobody was going to let her grow up.” Dolly has spoken and so it is decreed. [Perez Hilton]
- Lady Gaga and Josh Hutcherson from “The Hunger Games” are both on the schedule to host “Saturday Night Live” in November. [Perez Hilton]
- ABC is developing a drama about Yale’s secret society, the Skull and Bones. It allegedly includes former President George W. Bus and Secretary of State John Kerry as members. [Deadline Hollywood]
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are hanging out again … [US Weekly]
- … while Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are finalizing their divorce. She reportedly won’t receive any spousal support at all. [People, TMZ]
- Don’t pretend you wouldn’t stab yourself in the face with thorn manicure. Yes, thorns. [Refinery 29]
- The “America’s Next Top Model” franchise continues with “Africa’s Next Top Model,” which will be set in Cape Town. [ONTD]
- Whew. Your Sriracha is safe … for now. [The Atlantic Wire]
- This little girl dressed up as all 11 doctors from “Doctor Who” for Halloween! [Laughing Squid]
- American Apparel is being criticized for a voodoo-themed window display in New York City which some say is insensitive to the African-derived religion. [Racked]
- Meet Jill Kill, the premiere “haunted house critic” in Los Angeles. [LA Weekly]
- Your facial scrub micro beads are polluting the environment. [Boing Boing]
- Kris Jenner says she and Bruce Jenner, from whom she separated a year ago, are “better people and happier apart.” I know you were worried. [Huffington Post]
- Reality star and ex-Playboy model Kendra Wilkinson confirmed she is pregnant with baby number two with hubby Hank Baskett. Congrats! [US Weekly]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.