Rihanna Got A Henna-Inspired Tattoo All Over Her Hand
- Rihanna got a henna-inspired tattoo all over her hand and wrist this weekend in a grueling 11-hour tat session with artist Bang Bang McCurdy. However, as The Gloss notes, some South Asian bloggers have criticized non-Indians for getting henna tattoos as cultural appropriation. Generally, I would be inclined to agree with them, although I think something as permanent as a tattoo is more of a “tribute” than a temporary appropriation. I would be curious to read in the comments what any Indian readers of The Frisky think. [E! Online, The Gloss]
- Pink sounded off on Twitter after she was bashed for letting her two-year-old ride a motorbike with husband Carey Hart. I don’t see what the big deal is. Is it extremely safe? No, but neither is speeding on the highway. I’m sure a professional motorbike rider like Hart is an excellent driver, especially with such precious cargo. [People]
- Joe Jonas vehemently denied rumors the Jonas Brothers canceled their tour and subsequently broke up because he is a “drug addict” as “ridiculous,” adding “I’ve never touched heroin in my life.” [People]
- Kanye West is defending the use of Confederate flags on some of his tour swag, explaining, “It’s my flag now.” [The Grio]
- Watch out, Mississippi, there’s been a chupacabra sighting! [Fox News]
- “True Blood”‘s Luke Grimes has joined the cast of “50 Shades Of Grey” as Christian Grey’s younger brother, Elliot. [Wetpaint]
- The free speech lawsuit over the “I (Heart) Boobies” bracelets could be headed to the Supreme Court. [Mediaite]
- Emma Roberts may or may not have acted like a “witch” on the set of “American Horror Story” and got called out by Gabourey Sidibe. [Gossip Cop]
- Does it matter that Ronan Farrow, widely rumored to be gay, is mum about his sexuality? [VICE]
- Check out this really cool real-time visualization map of births and deaths around the world. [The Atlantic]
[Images via Bang Bang McCurdy’s Instagram]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.