‘Twas the night before Halloween
And all through the house
Not a creature was stirring
Except for the crazy bitches on “American Horror Story: Coven.”
So, naturally, The Frisky will be live tweeting through tonight’s show!
Last week’s cliffhangers left us all at the edge of our seats (okay, maybe with a teeny, tiny pee stain), and this week, the sick, twisted fucks behind “AHS: Coven” will continue where all the WTF? drama left off.
Some of my burning questions include the following (Spoiler Alert):
- What the hell happened to Queenie? Is she screwing a minotaur?
- Is Madison like, dead dead … or just until that trippy woodsy chick Misty brings her back to life?
- Will Kyle ever actually say a real word, or is he now just a troubled, mumbling dead dude?
- Where’s the shirtless, God-loving neighbor guy? Let’s bring him back, k thanks.
- Is Cordelia knocked up yet? What’s a witch gotta do to have a baby around this joint?
Join @TheFrisky tonight on Twitter while we watch American Horror Story: Coven at 10 p.m. EST on FX.
*Note: Wearing your Halloween costume while participating may enhance the effects of your live tweeting experience.