The Jonas Brothers Have Officially Broken Up
- After canceling their recent tour, The Jonas Brothers have announced they unanimously decided to break up their band. Sorry, teenaged girls. [Just Jared]
- Chris Brown’s assault charge from this weekend has been reduced from a felony to a misdemeanor. Brown punched a man outside a hotel in Washington, D.C. after the guy allegedly tried to photobomb a picture Brown was taking with two women. [US Weekly]
- “Jimmy Kimmel Live” did a skit where a child joked about killing Chinese people to get the United States out of debt, which has prompted an apology from ABC. [People]
- Sybrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin, is calling on states to clarify their “stand your ground” laws, as they are currently “open to abuse.” Understatement of the year. [NBC News]
- A Sriracha chili sauce company is in trubs for spicing up the air around a factory in Irwindale, California, causing burning eyes and headaches for residents. [Guardian UK]
- Hyperbole and a Half cartoonist Allie Brosh opens up about her struggle with depression and sexism in comedy. [Salon]
- Dax Shephard joked that getting hitched to Kristen Bell at the county clerk’s office cost only $142 and was the “world’s worst wedding.” Hey, don’t knock City Hall weddings until you try it! [Huffington Post]
- Britney Spears’ music is being used to scare off Somali pirates. [Idolator]
[Image via Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.