“Charmed” Reboot Is In The Works Already, For Some Reason
- CBS is cooking up a reboot of the witchy nighttime drama “Charmed,” which debuted in 1998 and only went off the air seven years ago. Can we cool it with the reboots, people? Aren’t there any new ideas in Hollywood anymore? [TVline]
- Blake Shelton is slamming rumors that he and wife Miranda Lambert are “having a baby, divorcing, cheating and feuding with Cher” as total BS. [US Weekly]
- Wait, why is Tori Spelling throwing shade at Katie Holmes?! How do these two even know each other? [RadarOnline]
- How many bachelorette parties can one woman possibly have? [New York Times]
- “Don Jon” and “Treme” actor Robert Brown, who is Black, is speaking out about being racially profiled while shopping at Macy’s, which sounds a hell of a lot like what happened to a 19-year-old Black teen at Barney’s. [New York Post]
- You know you want to watch “Saturday Night Live”‘s Rachel Dratch and Billy Eichner go through a haunted house together. [Gossip Cop]
- An exhibit opening in London will show Kate Moss’ first modeling shoot back in 1988 when she was only 14. [Marie Claire UK]
- Author Junot Diaz will release an illustrated edition of his wonderful novel, This Is How You Lose Her. [ColorLines]
- Following the surprise news that he has a baby with a woman he hooked up with in Las Vegas, Pauly D joked that DTF now means “diapers, tantrums and formula.” [TMZ]
- Metallica will perform a concert in Antarctica for the first time ever. They actually will be the second band to perform on the continent: an indie rock group called Nunatak performed there in 2007. [France24]
- More Blake Shelton news: he also officiated the wedding for country singer Ashley Monroe of the Pistol Annies to Chicago White Sox pitcher John Danks. Aww! [PopCrush]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.