Tori Spelling Can’t Afford To Get Her Husband A Vasectomy
- Hands down, my favorite story of the day is Tori Spelling’s confession that she and husband Dean are too broke to get him a vasectomy. Really? “Beverly Hills, 90210″ is on SoapNet, like, 3-4 times a day. Surely she gets paid every time an episode airs. Snip snip! [The Stir]
- OMG, you guys, Aaron Samuels from “Mean Girls,” aka actor Jonathan Bennett, teaches spin classes at FlyWheel in Los Angeles now. That’s so fetch. [Celebuzz]
- Talk about an epic fail: this T.A. accidentally send her students nudie photos instead of their homework assignment. Whoops! [College Candy]
- I normally think that celebrity wax figures look like creepy corpses, but Ryan Reynolds’ wax-a-like actually made me do a double take. [Socialite Life]
- Jennifer Lawrence is wearing very little makeup in her latest ads for Dior and dammit, she looks fucking glorious. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Today in studies with obvious results: men are not as good as multi-tasking as women. YOU DON’T SAY. [Newser]
- Here are 50 crazy and creative Halloween costumes for couples. [Your Tango]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.