Octavia Spencer To Star In “Murder, She Wrote” Reboot
- NBC is planning a reboot of your grandma’s favorite nighttime soap, “Murder, She Wrote,” with Octavia Spencer as the star. [Hollywood Reporter]
- “Smash” director Michael Morris has allegedly been kicked out by his wife Mary McCormack after he was photographed kissing Katharine McPhee, who starred on the now-canceled show. Us Weekly claims Morris attempted to buy the scandalous pics himself and when he wasn’t successful, he warned his wife they would hit the web. Katharine McPhee is reportedly “embarrassed” about her Kristen Stewart moment, but has clarified that she and her husband of five years are separated. [Page Six, Us Weekly]
- The cast of “Arrested Development” will reunite for “Inside The Actors Studio.” [Entertainment Weekly]
- Urban Outfitters won’t carry the kickass new coffee table book The Book Of Jezebel because they are butthurt about being criticized on the blog in the past. Oh, go wipe your tears on a $98 T-shirt. [New York Daily News]
- All about that American version of “The IT Crowd” — Joel McHale played Chris O’Dowd’s character — that never made it onto TV. [Splitsider]
- Here’s Arcade Fire’s new album, Reflektor, which is streaming on YouTube. [Gawker]
- The “Doctor Who” 50th anniversary show will be screened at over 300 theaters. [Entertainment Weekly]
- 14 things the average man thinks about while he’s going down on you. [Cosmopolitan]
- DIY fall beauty solutions that you already have at home. [Lucky Mag]
- An interview with Elliot Sailors, a woman working as a male model. [The Hairpin]
- Zac Hanson from Hanson and his wife Kate have welcomed their third child, a little boy named George Abraham Walker Hanson. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- Kris Jenner is still hanging out with Ben Flajnak from “The Bachelor” (at Kanye concerts!), although she swears they are not dating. [New York Daily News]
[Images via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.