Rihanna Incites More Controversy, Maybe Changes Song Lyrics To Support Palestine
- While performing in Tel Aviv, Rihanna supposedly maybe changed the lyrics of her song “Pour It Up” to reflect her support of Palestine and, well, Israeli media is not stoked about it. [Buzzfeed]
- Pillow-lipped hottie Tom Hardy is set to play Elton John in the biopic “Rocketman.” [The Wrap]
- Katharine McPhee was photographed giving her “Smash” director a very romantic kiss — which is shocking only because they are both very married. [Us Weekly]
- Frisky dude BFF and former Mind of Man columnist has written a beautiful essay about his dad and sobriety and videogames that you should totally read immediately. [Medium]
- Everything there is to know about Pauly D’s mysterious baby mama Amanda Markert. The “Jersey Shore” star announced yesterday that the former fling had given birth to his child. [Us Weekly]
- Dina Lohan’s lawyer is trying to pin her DUI on the paparazzi, saying they caused her to drive drunk. That’s one I haven’t heard before! [TMZ]
- Here’s some health and beauty advice to follow this Halloween. [Glamour]
- How the cast of “Girls” nails the “no makeup look” on the show. [NYMag.com]
- See how today’s TV kids — like Sally Draper and Arya Stark — have aged. [NYMag.com]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.