“I Love Lucy” Headed Back To TV — In Color!
- Nope, I haven’t ripped this headline from 1955: CBS really is putting “I Love Lucy” back on the air — for one night only, sadly. But this time, the old time-y episodes will be in color. The channel will air two back-to-back episodes on December 20: “Lucy’s Italian Movie” (AKA the grape stomping episode) and “Christmas Episode.” Both shows, which were filmed in black and white, will be “colorized with a vintage look.” Top that, Nick at Nite. [Entertainment Weekly]
- More details on the Kimye proposal: Kim Kardashian’s blingy engagement ring is 15-carats. Yowza. And Kanye West paid local orchestra musicians $1,000 each to play “Young & Beautiful” during the proposal inside a San Francisco stadium, which was (of course) filmed for TV. ‘Ye reportedly has final say on what footage will air. If I know these two like I think I know these two, I would say all of it. [People, TMZ]
- Oopsies! Katharine McPhee was photographed kissing her “Smash” director Michael Morris. Morris is married to the actress Mary McCormack, while McPhee has been married to producer Nick Cokas for five years but separated these past six months. [TMZ]
- Jenna Jameson claimed she was just “exhausted” when she was slurring so much on “Good Day NY” that producers cut the interview short. [US Weekly]
- Who is in the mood for some “Downton Abbey” spoilers? [ONTD]
- Jessica Lange is serious about leaving acting soon (one more season of “American Horror Story,” BOO) because she wants to “go out with a bang.” [World Of Wonder]
- Channing Tatum is producing a comedy for CBS called “Nicky” about a dude growing up in a family with seven women. [Deadline Hollywood]
- Farrah Abraham’s got a new boyfriend, a DJ named Brian Dawe, and thank God she seems to want a quieter lifestyle for now. [US Weekly]
- Charlie Hunnam is claiming he dropped out of “50 Shades Of Grey” because of his father’s recent death and he has “family stuff” to settle. Uh huh. Okay. [Vanity Fair]
- Makeup guru Bobbi Brown shares the secrets of her kickass life as both an entrepreneur and mom. Love her so much. [Refinery29]
- A biopic of the late comedian John Belushi is in the works with Emile Hirsch or Joaquin Phoenix rumored to star. [Hollywood Reporter]
Email me at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter.